Beware… Home Based Business Can be Dangerous and Hazardous. Silly but true story, I was so involved in my work I totally forgot about my food in the microwave. I must have pushed 55min not 5 minutes. When I realized what had happened the kitchen, dining room and living room were filled with smoke and then the smoke alarms went off, so loud it woke the neighbors. Lesson – never leave food cooking unattended.
get my in-box newsletter
follow my tweets
- Yet Another Way to Earn Money Online, it’s not Clickbank….I realized that this is something I should share, so my inspiration was based on helping you to know about a great product put out by another company similar to Clickbank
PICK A SUBJET
asantae attitude Build business Downline drive entrepreneur feeling find formula free from generation genewise genewize gut happiness Home Home Business How How To inc Internet lead Leads Learn life Lifes magnetic Marketing mlm mlm leads mlmleadsystempro passion PjsBiz positive thinking purpose Secrets struggling successful system to work You your